MP2® Access 2000 or Access 5.0 Advanced Course Training Description
If you have taken the basic course, or have used the program for at least six months, the advanced course is for you. Topics taught include how to:
- Use benchmarks as a tool to measure the effectiveness of your operation. Set goals and determine the appropriate reports for measurement.
- Create nameplates to store permanent equipment data and variables to store changing equipment data
- Analyze equipment failure and related costs
- Generate work orders using Statistical Predictive Maintenance.
- Analyze cost and usage of inventory.
- Perform inventory analysis using ABC and EQQ techniques.
- Create reports on all areas of your organization, including costs for open and closed work orders, equipment downtime and response times for closed work orders.