Weblink® customers use a web browser to submit work requests and purchase requisitions. This is possible from any workstation equipped with internet/intranet access and a web browser. Weblink® is linked to the MP2®database, so that if a work request is approved in Weblink, it will also be approved in MP2®.
Weblink® runs 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Using Weblink® to enter work requests and purchase requisitions is often more cost effective than purchasing additional MP2® licenses.
It usually takes three days to install WebLink® and learn how to use it, depending upon the number of trainees.
- Navigating Weblink®
- Menus and icons
- Selecting values from lookup table
- Work Requests
- Viewing work request status
- Modifying work request status
- Review and approve work request
- Close work orders
- Create and submit purchase requisitions
- View purchase requisition status
- Approve Purchase Requisitions
- Modify Purchase requisitions
- Administering Weblink
- Adding users
- Importing uses from MP2®
- Establishing security
- Auditing Weblink® activity
- Setting options
- Modifying display options